Ep. 0129 of The Dangerous History Podcast
On this episode of the Dangerous History Podcast, CJ talks with Dr. Jim Cunagin, a practicing psychiatrist, about the psychology of power and obedience and some of the experiments that can help us understand these phenomena.
Join CJ & Jim as they discuss:
- Stanley Milgram’s experiments
- Philip Zimbardo’s Stanford prison experiment
- The conformity experiments of Solomon Asch
- The Bystander Effect (or ‘Kitty Genovese Effect’)
- Jane Elliot’s Blue Eyes/Brown Eyes experiment
- The lessons and meaning of these experiments when it comes to understanding power,
Via: Jim S.