Thursday, January 7, 2016

'Flat Earth Society' confronts Lord Monckton at the University of Tasmania



GreenLeftTV

These "flat earthers" are obviously acting and not very convincingly, I might add.
Be aware of reverse psychology, double-reverse psychology and reactance.

Whatever your take on this whole subject, I think you would have to agree that the sudden appearance on the scene of all of this interest in the "flat earth" theory reeks to high heaven.

No matter how compelling and persuasive the arguments sound for the flat earth model, there is absolutely no reason to jump on the bandwagon. I'm going to take all the time I need to examine the topic at my leisure, when it suits me, no matter how compelling it is to me based on the idea that this would be the "ultimate refutation" of modern scientism.

So far, there are more questions than answers, as far as my thinking goes. There is no real reason to feel pressured to come to any conclusion, is there? Why? Who decided this all of a sudden? Especially when this "movement" has psyop written large, all over it.

Just pay careful attention to the type of language that many of the new proponents use. They heavily play up the "us vs. them" idea and spend an awful lot of time complaining about how they are attacked and persecuted. Of course you're going to be attacked, that would naturally follow, why focus on that? Is it to engender a cult mentality of us vs. them?

The more I examine these people the more wary I am of this whole new "movement".

-Chris

No comments :

Post a Comment

Follow by Email