Tuesday, December 15, 2015

The O.J. Simpson "Trial of The Century" Was A Staged Hoax



Russianvids1

"Denise Brown was born on July 29, 1957 in Frankfurt, Germany. She is an actress, known for Insight TV (2014), The Conspiracy of Silence (1995) and The O.J. Simpson Trial: Where Are They Now? (2014)"

imdb.com

"Kim Goldman was born on December 26, 1971 in Buffalo Grove, Illinois, USA as Kimberly Erin Goldman. She was previously married to Michael Hahn."

imdb.com

Kato Kaelin

Personal Quotes (2)

"I don't like to be known for the OJ trial and now I'm overcoming it. But it's been six years, and I've had a SAG card over 17 years. People should realize that I shot a Coke commercial back in 1986. So, you know, I've been around a long time. I carry my Screen Actors Guild Card. - Interview, 2001"

"If the Brown and Goldman families wanted to hit O.J. (Simpson) where he lived, instead of suing for $33 million, they might have ordered him to take that money and produce NO PLACE TO HIDE PART 2. That *really* would have been going for his jugular."

imdb.com

No comments :

Post a Comment

Follow by Email