Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Hoax Busters: Happy Phony Presidents Day.

Hoax Busters: Conspiracy or just Theory? - Live & Recorded Episodes:


Call No. 171





The insane phenomena of voting, the self reinforcing system of civilization, presidents or playboys?, JFK on meth, Barack Hussein Obama on crack cocaine, Software Defined Radio, the NSA,mercury fillings, Gerson Therapy, Blendtec or Vitamix?, the economy, the law, the courts, the great depression, the banking system, North Central New York calls in, Joey Z calls in, Damon from Maybank calls in. Fun time, and it is got close to all participants. As well as enjoy! (engrish.com)



Hoax Busters Call Chat Transcripts

Enter Code: 90337


5 comments :

  1. i scored a sweet hot plate at goodwill a couple of years ago. it's called the hurry hot buffet range from the hudson standard corporation. it looks like it is from the mid-seventies. i use that son of bitch everyday and not one issue.

    maybe you can score a older made in murika model like my splendid goodwill machine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thems are the high dollar pro model. Nice!

    That would be a blessing. I hit up goodwill from time time , maybe I will score a jewel like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I came across your show, and saw the topics you discussed, and one of them is the Gerson Therapy...which I wouldl like to learn more about. I wasn't able to sit through the full show, but am hoping you can tell me approximately what time/point in the show you had the conversation about Gerson Therapy? I would greatly appreciate hearing what your thoughts are on this topic. Thanks if you can help.
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lori,
      Thank you for listening. We started talking about Gerson Therapy around the 4hr mark. Damon brings up a Gerson Therapy documentary that's coming out.

      I think he was referring to this:
      http://gerson.org/gerpress/filmmaker-crowdfunding-new-documentary-about-her-mothers-cancer-journey-on-the-gerson-therapy-help-make-it-happen/

      Delete
  4. Thank you very much for replying..I did hear this part of the discussion, and was intrigued. I hope the documentary comes out soon. I wanted to make sure I didn't miss any other info on your show about the Gerson therapy. Keep up the great work of sharing useful information. :)

    ReplyDelete

Follow by Email