Saturday, December 7, 2013

Pearl Harbor Foreshadowing: Programming the Mind For 9/11




December 7th is the anniversary of the Pearl Harbor event. This reminds me of the "Pearl Harbor" film that was released on May 21, 2001, exactly 3 months and 21 days before the 9/11 phony hoax film.

A subliminal 911 reference resides within this image that was the centerpiece of the film's promotional poster.

My eye was immediately drawn toward the odd,incongruous, circular-shaped hole in the clouds that adjoins the blatant Christian cross/clothesline pole.

The foreboding and dark imagery contains other references and subliminals that stand out to me. The clothes/baby basket.."momma, your baby is in danger" and of course, the planes.

Remember, 911 was the "New Pearl Harbor". And the reference was made more than a few times in the media and in the infamous PNAC document....

Section V of Rebuilding America's Defenses, entitled "Creating Tomorrow's Dominant Force", includes the sentence: "Further, the process of transformation, even if it brings revolutionary change, is likely to be a long one, absent some catastrophic and catalyzing event––like a new Pearl Harbor.
Wackpedia


Big budget war propaganda films were quite out of fashion around the turn of the century, seeing on how it was during a relative period of peace for the U.S..

There was also the release of another big budget,star-studded, ultra-nationalist, use-my-flag-for-a-hankercheif,film; "The Patriot", the year prior.

There are also numerous other examples that are outside the scope of this post.

And, if that's not enough to persuade you of the fact that you live inside the Matrix/Truman Show, then maybe this will...

The pilot of the series was well received by critics, and was signed on for an initial thirteen episodes. Production began in July 2001, and the premiere was planned for October 30, but because of the September 11 attacks, delayed until November 6. After the first three episodes, Fox greenlit the remaining filmed 11 episodes and following Kiefer Sutherland's Golden Globe win, Fox ordered the second half of the season.
'24' TV series,Wackpedia

4 comments :

  1. You sure about this one, dude? I agree these war time movies having many motivating factors in being made. But I don't see the 911 reference you're alluding to on its own. Only with you making the cross or clothes line a nine that I see. This might be too subliminal for me. Haha.

    You doing a call tonight? We're getting destroyed with snow and ice here DC..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I noticed it right away but wasn't sure untill I started studying it.

    Can you see the animation overlay?

    I got a call scheduled-need to update the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can see it.. But without it, I wouldn't even think it being 911. I wonder more about the first one being a cross and the others not. Maybe the first post being shaped like a cross has something to do with these fighters dying for our sins or the government sins, possibly?

    Our power keeps going on and off. spent a good time scraping ice off the driveway and cars today.. If the power holds up and I stay up, I'll try to make it. haven't talked with you guys a long time... Though, I've heard the replays....

    ReplyDelete

Follow by Email